CoinBulb

Thursday 22 August 2013

The Awaiting Policeman Part 2

Kirti had started to cry and could no longer take it. But she also did not have the guts to disobey
the policeman. Her cries got a bit louder and so the policeman noticed.
"Why are you crying girl?"
"I can't take it please stop." Kirti sniveled.
"Okay, stop, stand up."
Kirti gradually started to stand up, her complete body was in pain. Standing upright now was also difficult. Her legs had cramped, and she stood bending them from the knees.
"Stop crying."
Kirti wiped off her tears and tried to compile herself. She was feeling better now that the punishment was over.
"I cant have a suspect standing like this freely. Go and face the wall. " Kirti took two steps towards the wall and stood facing it.
"Hold your ears." Kirti's hands were paining a lot, but she still took them to her red and aching ears.
all this activity was making her perspire now.
"Keep your arms at a 90 degree angle with your body.
Kirti raised her elbows sideways. she was now feeling very stupid, like a student being punished
for bad behavior. but the poilce man was not done yet.
"kneel down also."
Kirti now felt drained by all this. her energy had almost finished from the body.
she put her knees on the tile floor.
all her student life she had never got these type of punishments, but at the age of 20, in just a few
minutes she had been given all sorts of humiliations students are rendered at school.

the policeman's phone rang.
"yes sir, yes sir, yes sir.
she refuses sir.
i have checked sir.
what sir.
do i have authority sir?
yes sir, yes sir, as you say sir."

"it was my boss. he wants a thorough check before arresting you. get up."
Kirti got up, puzzled by what the police man meant by a thorough check.

"take off your clothes." police man ordered Kirti.
"what??!!" kirti thought she could not have heard this.
"look, the easier you will do it, the easier things will go. the victims are closely related to a politician. they want no FIR or any police case. they just want to make sure you dont have their thing."
"but you cant strip search me, only a woman  police can." kirti knew a little about this law.
"yes, but we don't have women police in the district right now, i have been given the authority to do it, in special circumstances a  male can do it."

"i wont take me clothes off in front of you, please call a female police, never ever you will see me
without my clothes." Kirti had tried to show some courage, but she was feeling the dread, the possibility of a strip search she knew now was inevitable and it would probably be by this this policeman.

"look, it is not a matter of law right now. it is more a political matter, and you know everything is fair in politics, just take off your clothes before i have to force you."
the policeman said it with so much energy that Kirti knew she cannot avoid it.

she started unbuttoning her shirt.
then she removed it and gave it to the police man. the police man checked it thoroughly and kept it aside.
"go on." the police man said when he saw Kirti had stopped.
she was wearing skin colored bra and the thought that she would be wearing skin colored panty which he will just see was stimulating for the policeman.

Kirti unbuttoned her pants and then unzipped it.
it was tight so removing it was difficult. this is when she realized she had not removed her shoes. she removed them and gave it to the policeman now. he checked them.
then she went on with the pant.
the policeman was disappointed to see that her panty was not skin colored but cyan in color.
she removes her pant completely and gave it to the policeman.
then her socks.
now only her undies had been left.
"do it quickly, i don't have all day with you." he said it with so much indifference that kirti thought that seeing a naked girl is no big a deal for him.
she started removing her bra. then removed it completely and gave it to the policeman.
then the most erotic thing was left. kirti removed it. even by seeing her removing the item, the policeman had an erection.
kirti gave the panty to the policeman and saw the rise in his pants.
she went red after seeing it. the policeman took the panty in his hand and could not believe his luck.
he examined it and found nothing.
"now i must check your body. you know there is nothing stuck in your butt or something.
turn around and bend over."
to his surprise, Kirti complied without any reluctance.
he put his hands on her butt and made the cleavage more wider to inspect inside.
the touch made endorphins run in his body.
then  he asked her to stand.
"jump up and down for a while. so maybe the necklace might fall."
Kirti started jumping up and down. nothing fall.
"go and face the wall again while i talk to my sir again."
Kirti went to the wall and face it, this time butt naked.
she was feeling cold.
stimulating for the policeman.
"yes sir,yes sir, sir i strip searched her here.
okay sir, on my way sir."
"miss kirti, it seems that your claim was right, the real culprit has been caught, you are innocent,
please ignore whatever happened to you."
Kirti was too confused to say anything, she stood dumbfounded, naked not knowing what to do now.
when she started to wear her clothe, she realized her panty was missing.

the policeman left quickly. he went straight home.
"Man that was too easy! next prey the beauty that works in Mcdonalds outlet."

7 comments:

  1. this is the end of the story

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was good enough story.....and also the policeman was quite smart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was not an actual policeman, as the ending reveals, only a civilian doing a prank.

      Delete
  3. it was in year 1992. I was in class 7.It was nothing new for boys to become murga . I used to get murga punishment a lot from my mom. and in tuition as well. My mom once said "mera bas chale to tujhe sach much ka murga bna du". Well what happened this time was totally unexpected. It was sunday morning. Every sunday I had to go for English tuition by train. Mummy used to give me money for only the tickets. What I did was spend the money and get on the train without ticket. so I was in train...and suddenly the ticket collector entered and asked for my ticket...I said "sir mere paas ticket nai h" so he asked for fine. But I had spent all money and now I had nothing. so he got me down at the next station Dholi. He then took me straight to the station masters office. The station master asked me "konsi class mein padte ho?" I said "sir 7". He then asked" mummy kya karti h jab koi galti krte ho?" I said " sir mummy mujhe ghanto tak murga banake rakhti h" he took me out and said "thik h phir ise yahan dhoop mein murga bana dijiye" So I became murga. outside his office and he went in and the t.c left me there. Before leaving he kept my bag on my back and put a brick in it and said "ye girna nahin chahiye". It was summer (May). and I remained in the murga position under the sun for hours. Luckily there were not many people at the station. The station master then came and said "phir kabhi aisa karoge?" I said "no sir" he said " Theek h phir... kamar upar karo," I raised my butt up high. After an hour he came and said "chalo ab ghar jao" A security man interrupted "sir abhi toh dhoop h bane rehne dijiye ise aise hi murga" so he said " sahi keh rhe ho" and asked him " mai ja rha hu...ise ek ghante baad utha dena" But he didn't and I remained in murga position for hours. Instead the security person said "kamar niche aa rhi h....kamar upar kro...murga banna bhi nhi aata" so I did the same. Then he told ordered me to walk up and down the platform in the murga position. I kept walking in the murga position under the sun for hours in front of people. Finally the Station master came back and the security man had left and he angrily said "kya hua murga banker maza a rha h...theek h...pura din aise hi murga bne rho". I had to b in murga position outside his office for another two hours. Finally it was 5:30 and he said "thik h ab ghar jao" I thought it was all over but life isn't that easy. My mom got to know that I did not go to the tuition. The moment I reached home I saw my mom outside the door and the first thing she said "murga ban" She thought I went for a movie or something and I was like " agar sach btaya toh mummy zindagi bhar k liye murga bana dengi" So I became a murga again this time in front of all my neighbours. but it was nothing new for them. Mummy ne pehle mujhse kaan pakar k 300 uthak_bhaithak lagwaye phirpuri raat mujhe ghar k angan mein murga banaye rakha. After that I never travelled without ticket. Though I still used to get murga punishment from mummy

    ReplyDelete